2.06.2011

What A Wonderful Year

A year ago today I became the girlfriend of Mr. James Rock. And let me tell you, it has been Quite the year!!! It has been one of the best of my life.  We started hanging out in January of 2010 after not seeing each other for a couple of months.  We first hung out in a large group but something started to change.  I started to fall for this goofy kid.  Unfortunately, feelings weren't returned...yet.  But this was all about to change!  After a quick weekend trip down to utah, James discovered the most interesting thing.  He MISSED me!  Well after a nice awkward encounter with a former missionary from his area he decided he no longer wanted me to be known as his "friend".  So I became known as the GF.  
We have had many adventures together since then; countless trips to utah and boise, 2 to vegas, 2 to california, lake powell, yellowstone, jackson hole/teton national park and bear lake.  We became engaged in October and then married in November.  I absolutely adore my best friend and look forward to our many escapades to come!  I love you James Rock, thank you for being mine.


Carlsbad Beach Trip 

Festival of Colors

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Welcome Home

4th of July, Idaho Falls

Bear Lake

Oct. 6, engagement

2 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

Ahhh! So adorable! So glad James joined our family! Love you guys!

The Andersons said...

I love it. And excuse me, that engagement picture is breath taking. It gave me chills. And what's even better is that it's real. Oh I love you and miss you. Please tell me your making a trip to Provo sometime soon.