1.27.2012

Harry Potter World

Random Post:
Don't be fooled by the title of this post {No, we did not go to Harry Potter World in Florida}.  This is simply the world my imagination has been residing in for the last couple of weeks.  Having never read these magical {no pun intended} books, but LOVING the movies, I decided that I was going to take the journey and finish this series.  I was able to borrow the 1st and 2nd from my cousin but now own all of them on my Kindle app on the Ipad!  I've now just finished with The Goblet of Fire (4) and on to Order of the Phoenix (5)! { I now know what all the hype was about, kinda wish I had read these forever ago like everyone else!}.  I don't know if you can tell, but I'm pretty ecstatic about this!


1 comment:

Kelli Warren said...

Yay welcome to the wonderful world of Harry Potter! haha I resisted reading them too at first, but I'm not as far behind as you, I read them at the end of middle school/high school :)