3.16.2012

Slightly Obsessed

The Hunger Games.  Enough said.
A year ago I dove into these books and got lost in the greatness.  These books changed me {ok ok I might be getting a LITTLE dramatic...}.  But something about this story gets to me.  After I read a series, I usually take a few days to let it all sink in and just ponder the story I just read.  It's almost like I have to say to my self, "You know what...I like that story.  And I like the ending".  Well The Hunger Games took a little more than a few days, it was more like a few weeks!  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE this series. But a few things bother me.  In the end, she {Katniss} ended up with who I wanted {yay yay yay, for those who haven't read it, I'm not telling you who it is!} it just didn't end how I had wanted {it was realistic so I can't really complain! But the little girl inside me is always looking for an overly happy and cheesy ending}  Anyways,  a year later, I've once again finished the series {In just a matter of days} and can't seem to get it off my mind again.   Back to square one!  And now I'm just waiting for the movie to come out. {One more week!} I've been watching all of the trailers and reading about the actors and all that jazz.  I won't be seeing the midnight premier because I'm too old {I don't mean this maturity wise, but because I literally can't stay up past midnight, and I would definitely fall asleep} But I am so so so excited!  These books definitely go down as one of my favorites!  For those who are among the first to ever see it, enjoy! May the odds be ever in your favor in finding a good seat!

No comments: