4.10.2011

False Easter...

Holy Cow! It's taking me forever to figure out this whole blogging thing! I'm still learning but i'm having fun! 
Update time:
James and I are officially retarded!  As many of you know, this last Sunday was General Conference, and we being the confused couple that we were, thought that it was EASTER! {good thing we have a calendar in our room that we don't look at!}  We didn't make this discovery until well into the day, after i had made an Easter basket for my hubby and we had already dyed hard boiled eggs {which i will be eating all of them by myself on account that Jamesies doesn't like them!}
But is there really anything wrong with getting/eating Easter chocolate early and twice?...
I think NOT!
Lessons learned: Easter ISN'T always the first Sunday of April and
 Always, ALWAYS check the calendar!
Luckily, we made sure to document this humorous accident

The Hubs Basket

Egg Dying

JS♥

Finished Product

6 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

ha ha! That's funny! When it is only the 2 of you, you can have Easter every Sunday if you want! :)

Natalie said...

I love your blog!! I am glad I can follow it now. At least your first "Easter" will be very memorable! Love and miss you guys.

Starnes fam said...

Hey, nothing beats Nate's parents being an ENTIRE YEAR early for their vacation in Hawaii! hahaha!

David Arnold said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Hey, don't you guys have a calendar? ;)

The Jones' said...

Bahahaha LOVE it! :)

The Andersons said...

I'm preeeetty sure I just peed my pants a little. So funny. p.s. I love what you've done with the blog. haha but seriously, all your pictures are to die for. Especially your main one at the top. Breathtaking.