4.15.2011

Once Upon A Time...

There once was a fair maiden with skin as white as snow {no no, I am NOT talking about Snow White} she lived in a far far away land that was as cold as snow {yes yes, Rexburg}.  Her and her Prince Charming went to the enchanting place known as DISNEYLAND!
Ok Ok, I'm done with the story being told in the 3rd person {you're welcome} We made our way down to Vegas and then Disneyland with my awesome mom.  We met up with my sis Paige and her family, then spent Wednesday and Thursday in Disneyland and California Adventure {along with about a million other people!} and were able to pretty much ride every ride we wanted to! Some personal favorites include; space mountain, california screamin', tower of terror, indiana jones and last but certainly not least the tiki room.  Well what can i say, every ride in Disneyland is just delightful.  And here is my next list, things i LOVE about Disneyland: $4.00 ice cream treats, Grizzly River on a hot hot day, little girls running around in princess dresses, little babies screaming when Disney characters step too close, stuffed animals and other toys of my favorite disney movies that i would die to be able to play with again, baby ducklings in the ponds, sunburns that turn my pigmentation from pasty white to fiery red, oh and did i mention the treats? The list could just go on and on. These adventures are short lived, but man don't they just make life fun!?

Picture Time!
King Arthur?

No No, this is the future King...Ok I'll be the Queen

In the Tiki Room, and oh so happy

Oh my, i just had to add a picture.  They are too cute!

You know EXACTLY why i added this picture from the tea cups

My niece's {presli} cute plummers crack

DISNEYLAND


Lightning McQueen and Mator 

I'm not sure what we can say the slide means, but at least we got the Rock part!

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E

3 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

SOoooo jealous! I wish we lived closer and could have come! Miss you guys so much!

The Andersons said...

Ah! I'm so jealous!! Looks like you have lots of fun. Presley's little bum killed me...adorable. P.s. You look beautiful. Nick and I are going home for Easter weekend...please tell me you'll be there too.

Natalie said...

I am jealous too! So happy you guys could go and have a fabulou time. I loved the guys on the teacups. What's up with that??