8.05.2011

Sister from the same Mister

Ok I'm officially guilty of putting my blog on the back burner.  But I'm making a pledge with all of you as my witness that I from this point on, will not let such a long time pass me by without writing in the blog.  Well the other weekend my dad and step mom and my older sister [along with my adorable nieces] came up to Idaho and it tuned into a Crowley Clan Gathering.  It was fun and a little crazy.  For the rest of the weekend my sister and kids stayed with James and I [talk about a packed apartment] but it was all so fun.  We decided on Sunday after church to take these city girls out into "the wilderness" [word choice, compliments of Kimber] and we drove up to Mesa Falls.  The girls wanted to see wild animals, instead we went into a little lodge just above the falls into an animal skins room.  There were tons of furs from bears and wolves and weasels of every kind and the list just goes on and on.  The little girls were worried that the small animals had been killed, we just told them, "they died of old age".  But the water falls were BEAUTIFUL.  Well on Monday evening we took Paige and the girls to the airport to go home, but they had a two hour delay.  So while an hour into the new Harry Potter movie, we got the phone call that Presli [the youngest] had fallen and was now in the ER because she needed stitches.  So after a long night in the ER, missing their flight, having to stay 4 more days in Rexburg, they FINALLY made it home.









2 comments:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

So jealous we couldn't be there! We better be seeing you in a month or else! Love you! Glad you had fun with Paige and the girls!

The Andersons said...

Hooray for finally updating your blog! Geeeeeze. You have the most adorable nieces. Umm I miss you and feel like I don't even know you anymore because we haven't talked/seen each other in forever. Come visit us...in Vegas! :)