1.26.2014

What Do Ya Know?

Well what do ya know? It's been many many moons since I last made a post on this forsaken blog of mine.  I make no excuses...I'm still lame.  Well I've finished my 3rd semester of dental hygiene school, and have now just begun my 4th and final semester of this program! Over Christmas Break, James flew down to California to interview at Western University in Pomona CA for Dental school.  It went really well and we should know here in the next few weeks whether he has been accepted to start in the fall or not.  {Keep your fingers crossed.  Better yet, PRAY for us!}  Later on in the break, I took my first of many boards to receive my DH License.  It was the WREB written anesthesia board and I PASSED! {Doin' a little dance}  My next board will be the anesthesia clinical in March {Happy Birthday to me!} It's been a long journey.  I'm almost sad to see my time here go so fast, and I'm slightly dreading the day that I will have to leave behind the 9 other girls that I've gone through this ordeal with.  They have become sisters to me and don't really know how I'll react when I'm not seeing them everyday...{enough of the sentimental talk} I still have a few more months and I'm going to make the best of it!  I'm gonna do what we Rocks do...I'm gonna have a ROCKIN' time!

We really do A LOT more than most people think!


A "Prophy" is the actual term for a cleaning...So now it makes sense eh?

1 comment:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

We are so proud of you guys! You have worked so hard Sierra and deserve a vacation when you graduate! We are praying for James to get in! We love you guys!