5.19.2014

College Grad

After many years of working my tail off, I've finally done it! I've finally become a college graduate! {It's about time, I'm only what? 25 years old} I've spent the last 2 years specifically studying to become a RDH {Register Dental Hygienist} and I've finally done it!  It was a LONG road, but totally worth it.  Looking back, I don't think I could've picked a better program and I couldn't have been placed into a class {Now a sisterhood} that could have been a better fit for me.  It's always interesting to be in a room with a lot of estrogen, but as time goes on you care and love each other more and more and you really do feel like sisters {What are we going to do when we aren't seeing each other EVERY day?}.  We will always have the memories we made.  We nearly killed ourselves trying to pass our board exams, but eventually came out on TOP!  The CSI Dental Hygiene program is one of the BEST things to happen to me.  "What doesn't challenge you, doesn't change you".  I can't believe that I was so lucky to have this experience, but I'm ever so grateful that I did.  I appreciate my husband for all of his support and his love and his understanding.  He was often placed on the back burner when an assignment needed to be done, and he never complained.  I'm grateful for my parents and siblings who always had faith in my abilities.  I'm grateful for my classmates for putting up with me every day for 2 years.  I'm grateful for the CSI Dental Hygiene faculty for seeing the potential in me and helping me become what I'd hoped I would be.  Man...I'm sad it's over.  ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END, right?  I'm so proud of all of us! CONGRATS CLASS OF 2014!


-Sierra Christen Rock, RDH

Me and my director, Cindy Harding

Couldn't ask for a better director

Class of 2014


Graduation with Distinction Award

My #1 Supporter


Dad and Pam and Dalton drove up from Vegas

Mom and Blair flew from Vegas to be with me

YAY Grandma EE

A few smarty pants

Class 2014

Cute Caps!



Bryan and Karen came too! 


No comments: